Senior Front End Developer
The Senior Front End Developer will join a fast-paced tech team with love for innovation and experimentation. He/she will play an integral role in developing and executing new digital experiences on behalf of our clients. Main responsibilities include defining the technical road map of new client projects, assessing timelines and mentoring junior developers. The position requires core strategy, problem-solving and expert knowledge of mobile and web development, including cross-browser compatibility and deep understanding of user experience best practices.
- Develop and maintain bold, custom creative ad products that define their own unique standard on the web.
- Ownership of the technical process and ability to assess timelines, effectively manage and allocate the development workload amongt other team members.
- Mentor junior developers and produce clean code that can pose as an example for others to follow.
- Liaise and collaborate across the department as the expert on UX best practices, mobile and web development, browser capabilities and performance optimizations.
- Problem solve on creative, development and other hurdles.
- Provide thought leadership on new product innovations and continually identify emerging technology trends in and work proactively to turn them into innovative new executions.
- Ability to structure and architect web projects from the ground up
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design best practices and how to apply them to user interface development.
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and experience debugging issues using browser developer tools.
- Strong foundation in Agile Software development practice.
- Understanding of Git(hub), Grunt/Gulp, Yeoman, Bower.
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
1. Force of Intellect – Atlantic Media seeks a discipline and rigor of thought as manifested, often, in exceptional academic performance and, later, success in a professional environment.
2. Spirit of Generosity – Equally, Atlantic Media seeks what we term a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition towards service and selfless conduct.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.