Senior Interactive Designer
Flightpath, an award winning interactive agency headquartered in New York City‚’s Flatiron district, seeks a creative Senior Interactive Designer to become a pivotal important member of our Creative team. Flightpath works with companies AOL, Conde Nast, Goya Foods and Schering-Plough to create groundbreaking online experiences that combine striking visuals with a strong functional focus.
Candidates should be prepared to display a rich web design portfolio including exceptional web site Design comps and Flash work.
- Design web sites, interactive experiences, social media and email campaigns for world class organizations
- Design and produce fully interactive and dynamic flash movies
- Understanding of IA, UI and user flow
- Produce designs accurately, on concept and on time
- Consult with clients and colleagues to ensure designs are understood, implemented, and produced appropriately
- Research and discover new design trends and technologies. Seek out innovative design styles, illustration and photography.
- Produce design specification/style guide – graphics and writing
- Exceptional proficiency in visual design utilizing Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator, and Flash
- A minimum of three years experience, designing consumer/enterprise level web sites and interfaces
- Thorough knowledge of web usability standards and conventions
- Experience working with complex information architecture and interactive systems
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as CSS/HTML (HTML5, CSS3). Knowledge of Actionscript (AS2, AS3) a bonus.
- Creative, imaginative, and action-oriented approach to tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
Competitive salary, benefits including health plan and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial, team-focused atmosphere.
If you enjoy designing exceptional web sites for a wide variety of world class organizations and brands, come join us.