Senior Interactive Designer
Rosetta Stone is currently looking for a Senior Interactive Designer (a.k.a. Rockstar User Experience Designer with portfolio to prove it) who will play an integral role in shaping the visual look and feel and User Experience of rosettastone.com
This person must be great at taking an idea and turning it into a design that works on the web. We need you to be able to create a design to meet the business objective.
cool things about this position:
- They will get to work on projects that are transforming the company
- High visibility (you will interact with our CEO, CMO, and other senior leaders)
- Ability to manage outside agencies
- International experience (not only will you work on the US site, but you will also get to work on many other international sites)
We’re looking for someone with:
• 5+ years of interactive design (including wireframing and prototyping)
• 4+ years of managing flash projects from concepts and storyboards to production
• Out-of-this world portfolio (something that will make us want to hire you on the spot)
• Independent worker (while also being a team players) who can also collaborate with web strategy group, product managers, creative services and other departments (egos need not apply)
• Creative thinker, detail-oriented, confident, and ability to articulate
• Multi-tasker who can prioritize deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of design fundamentals, web optimization, and information architecture
What you will be doing:
• Driving creative direction (concepts) and execution of interactive projects through to completion.
• Partner with stakeholders to create and design visual treatments and interactive solutions that optimize user experience while also meeting business and technical requirements
• Solve complex visual interaction problems with very technically viable solutions
• Articulate multiple concepts and ideas quickly to influence decisions
• Produce banner ad campaigns, newsletters, emails, videos, and websites
• Flash and Actionscript development
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.