Computer Systems Engineer/Architects
• Creation of new websites directly from a web designer’s design meaning complete creation of all HTML and procedural code from scratch
• Build new API (REST) centric features to the website, maintain existing ones, and support/ extend our existing APIs on the current websites
• To maintains control over the architecture life cycle parallel to the project’s website development life cycle (although a Computer Systems Engineer/Architects may be most visible during the requirements and design stages of a project life cycle, he or she must proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations)
• Minor to Major structural and behavioral code changes for the sites in question. These changes require an education in web development technologies and programming technologies (C#, PHP) previous hands on experience and frequently also involve database creation and manipulations
• Content updates for the websites through a CMS (content management system)
• Content updates made at a “code” level— meaning no content management system is in place, and text changes are required inline to website code (involves HTML, CSS to update content and images at the source level)
• Quality Assurance efforts aimed towards testing changes to existing and new sites to ensure the design and implementation are in coordination (cross browser testing and reporting, ensuring compliance with best practice usability and information architecture)
Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
How to apply
Send a cover letter along with your resume as well as a link to your online portfolio or sample URLs (also specify your role in each project) to
Include salary requirements; no phone calls and no offshore companies please.
This is an in-house assignment in New York City.