Senior Front-end/UI Developer
Nickelfish IDM, an award winning interactive and design agency in northern New Jersey, seeks a Front-end/UI Developer. We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated, detail-oriented professional to create standards-compliant, cross-browser code for use in online websites and mobile applications. Nickelfish front-end developers are dedicated to producing high-quality solutions that exceed client expectations. We’re looking for a coding ace who is professional, courteous, and wildly creative.
- Five to eight years of experience, preferably working within a design-focused environment.
- Produces clean, well-documented front-end solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of AJAX and its application in dynamic user interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop as it pertains to generating graphic files to support your coding.
- Advanced knowledge of image and rich media formats, their strengths, weaknesses, and usability across browsers and platforms.
- Experience with development technologies (PHP, MySQL), basic data mining (JSON, XML, SOAP, open APIs), and development of popular blog/CMS frameworks (WordPress, Drupal, etc.).
- Knowledge of Flash/AS3 is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must accurately estimate the required level of effort upon own behalf.
- Self-motivation to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Possesses a strong sense of humor.
- $70-90k, commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance w/ partial employer contribution.
- 401k available.
- Flex time available.
- Annually awarded performance-based bonus.
- Fun, casual work environment.
How to apply
Please submit your resume along with three, or more, URLs of live, working examples of your work to Provide details of your involvement for each example provided. Applications without supporting URLs will be ignored. Additionally, please provide your salary requirements and time-frame to start.
This is a full-time position on location in Mendham, NJ. Please, no freelancers, tele-commuters, recruiters or agencies.