Senior Front End Web Engineer
- Solid HTML/CSS knowledge
- Familiarity with modern client-side testing tools & methodologies
- Great verbal & written communication
- Experience using Node.js in production deployments
- Backbone.js, underscore.js
- Experience with a client- or server-side templating engine such as handlebars.js
- Experience with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB or Redis
We develop & manage email marketing & newsletter software for over 120,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, & other customers around the world.
We’re in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you’ll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
- Paid holidays.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match & profit sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee & teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops & 30" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, & ping-pong tables.