RedRhino is expanding and looking for a senior web developer to join our crash in London, ON Canada. We are a wildly creative branding and digital agency with local and global clients. We work as a team to offer our clients a truly integrated approach. You will be part of highly creative, innovative and evolving environment. There is room to grow and your talent and skills will be valued and rewarded. We are flexible and fun, but we work hard and do great work.
The Senior Developer will manage the digital development team, provide insight into new and existing projects, and shape the digital future for RedRhino and its expanding base of digital clients.
Who You Are
You are a people person who is organized, efficient and love the finer details, all while keeping your digital projects simple. You have management or team lead experience and have the ability to communicate in both developer and “human” speak. You have above average knowledge of planning and executing digital projects and possess the expertise necessary to provide an increased level of value to RedRhino’s clients.
Main Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Lead digital projects
- UI design & web development
- Create Quotes for digital projects
- Hire and manage digital team
- Provide insight at all stages of projects (discovery to post launch support)
- Develop custom CMS themes
- Create clean semantic coding of designs (HTML/CSS without use of visual editors)
- Work with leadership team to strategize, plan, develop and deliver digital projects
- Communicate design & development requirements effectively
- Maintain the office technical process
- Produce high-quality work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Pixel-perfect execution from PSD to fully functioning website
Technology & Skills Requirements:
- HTML5/CSS3, HTML/CSS
- Advanced Knowledge of WordPress
- UI & Graphic Design
- Expert in User Experience
- Graceful degradation techniques
- Responsive Web Design
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Server knowledge and maintenance
- 8+ years industry/agency experience
- College Diploma in web development or related digital field
- Knowledge of GIT workflow (asset)
- Mobile & Web Based App Development (asset)
- Online Digital Portfolio
- We’ll buy things to make your job easier!
- Modern, open-concept workspace
- You get you extra time at Christmas and your birthday off.
- Red Wino Fridays
- Respectful of employee evenings and weekends
- And much more!
$60,000 – $72,000 based on experience.
If you want to be part of a multi-disciplinary team who works together for local, national and international clients, then please send us your resume and digital portfolio via email.
This position is open to Canadian residents only.
We appreciate the time it takes to apply, but we are only able to contact those being considered for the position. Thanks for your understanding!