We’re currently seeking a Senior Designer to help create engaging mobile applications for museums, galleries and more.
The Senior Designer leads clients through the design process and creates thoughtful design solutions. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working on mobile and web platforms with a focus on high-end iPhone and iPad design.
You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project. Specific activities include experience and design concepts, sketching early concepts and experience architecture, designing and refining concepts, producing final artwork for integration into mobile applications. Additionally, we will leverage your print, web and motion skills for appropriate projects.
- Guide clients through the design process from start to finish
- Capture user requirements in functional specs, wireframes, flow diagrams and scope of work documents
- Produce project documentation and presentation for new or existing client work and pitches
- Produce high quality designs using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Produce final graphics suitable for integration into mobile applications
- Develop marketing collateral for print and web to support product launches
- 4+ years professional interactive/web design experience with a minimum of 2 years designing for mobile
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and general design
- A passion for mobile technology and a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS5/5.5, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience working on a production pipeline, from concept through to engineering handoff
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Offices located in downtown Ottawa, close to the Byward Market and Centertown
- Competitive salaries
Applicants will be required to present real world project examples clearly illustrating their contributions to the projects to showcase their experience and past work. Applicants will also be required to provide client and/or employer references.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and any other relevant materials (such as a portfolio of past work) to