Reputation.com is looking for a senior Web/UI designer for marketing who lives and breathes Web design and wants to be part of a dynamic team charged with building effective and innovative online experiences.
On a daily basis you will take part in and lead the creation of online experiences from concept to design comp. You are current with the latest Web design thinking, both aesthetically and technically. You know what is and is not possible online and every once-in-a-while you are able to achieve the impossible.
Your responsibilities will include concepting and designing landing pages, product pages, buy-flow, email campaigns, advertising and social media campaigns, creating wireframes/mockups, PSD comps. You will work with the marketing and product engineers to make your ideas come alive and you have a keen eye for making improvements. You will present your ideas to both technical and marketing stakeholders and anticipate project needs. You are equally comfortable leading a project as or acting as a contributor and can switch back and forth with grace. You love process just enough so that it serves you, but not so much that it enslaves you.
You will work hard and smart, and in exchange we will support you in your quest to have a real impact on a growing organization through your great work.
• 5-8 years prior work experience in marketing/advertising (online services or online products experience a plus)
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
• Thorough understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities as it applies to design decisions
• Enthusiasm and interest in working within a product-focused marketing environment
• User-centered experience design
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
• Plays well with others, can lead and follow
• Strong self-starter
• Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented
• Great communication skills a must
• Video experience a plus
• Experience with CMS a plus
*Please make sure to send your portfolio. Candidates will not be considered if the portfolio is not included with resume.
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com’s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
How to apply