Senior Designer, London
Senior Designers at Blue State Digital are conceptual dreamers and detailed-oriented doers. They’re the creative force and strategic thinkers behind our visual design projects. They’re team players and independent leaders. They’re masters of their craft and insatiably curious about the expertise of others and how the two interact. They’re able to motivate and inspire the designers they manage, the colleagues they collaborate with, and the clients they interact with.
If this sounds like you– if you’re hungry for a leadership position at a fast-growing agency with a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit and the audacious goal to change the world through design, then you might have just found your dream job as part of the BSD Design Team.
Design & Delivery
- Lead a wide range of online (and offline) visual design deliverables including: large-scale responsive websites, graphics supporting communications and social media campaigns, rapid response/rebuttal designs and other time-sensitive deliverables, identity design, online advertising campaigns, memos, design audits, and new business pitches.
- A great attitude, a passion for design, and an interest in producing the very best work. No divas allowed.
Leadership & Strategy
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking. We want designers who can dream big and establish the overall look and feel of projects in a forward-thinking, unexpected but strategically sound way. Our designers understand that good design not only looks beautiful, but performs well.
- You’ll be the sole designer in our London office, so you should be able to work independently and confidently represent BSD design thinking, but know that you’re part of a larger Design Team. As our team grows, we’ll look to you to act as a Group Leader for a small team of designers by providing mentorship, design oversight/direction, and strategic guidance for all the design deliverables coming out of that group through critiques of the work in order to maintain consistent creative quality and foster professional development.
- Have a knack for keeping the designers you manage and the colleagues you partner with inspired, motivated, and energized.
- Have an interest in improving internal processes.
- Attend client-facing meetings, including new business pitches.
- 6+ years of experience at a top digital agency.
- Experience leading and inspiring designers.
- Experience interacting directly with clients.
- Experience working on new business pitches.
- Thrive on multi-tasking across several clients, meeting tight deadlines, and adapting quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate, present, and persuade across all levels both internally and with our clients.
- Deep knowledge of best practices for web usability and technical implementation.
- A brilliant, thoughtful digital portfolio. Excite us!
How to apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3gf6m3s