SaaS Support Engineer @ Atlassian, makers of Confluence and JIRA
Providing legendary technical support to our SaaS customers via email and phone.
This role requires the ability to identify root causes for reported customer issues with Atlassian products and provide appropriate solutions to minimize customer down time and customer business impact.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical for managing customer expectation and providing a delightful support experience.
- Communicate via web-based applications and phone to resolve customer issues
- Improve the knowledge base and documentation of products to help customers
- Replicate customer environments to enable the replication and debugging of customer issues
- Help improve and streamline internal processes
- Verify bugs raised against products
- Debug product code and assist in the creation, as required, of patches to help customers
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class customer service and putting the customer’s needs first
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to gather relevant information and diagnose issues effectively and efficiently
- Proven ability to solve problems and learn new technologies
- Linux Operating Systems knowledge
- Demonstrated Java/J2EE environment troubleshooting experience, including experience with Tomcat, Apache Webserver, databases and SQL
- 2 years in customer service roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 2 years programming or Java/J2EE troubleshooting history
- 1+ years support employment history in SaaS support environment or Java application support environment
How to apply
Please apply online via our website at: