SF - Senior Development Lead
Want to be part of the creation of a global ecommerce websites? Join our agile team working with modern technology stack based on the JVM.
Arvato is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology in the ecommerce space. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with world- renowned brands as well as the ability to explore in domestic and international locations as we continue to spread across the world.
What we do is interesting, challenging, and can really move things—for both you and your career. We are looking for people who aspire to perform at a higher level both personally and while working together as a team. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills. We expect a high level of individual initiative, and the willingness to take on responsibility.
You must possess:
- 7 or more years of experience working with Java, object-oriented design, test-driven development and Agile
- Capable of developing large technical solutions
- Experience in eCommerce (IBM Websphere Commerce Server, ATG, Magento, Hybris)
- Successful experience in each phases of software development (discovery, design, implementation, testing, maintenance)
- Familiarity with architectural principles and patterns
- Familiarity with an IDE (IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar) Web services and APIs (REST and SOAP), including Java integration standards and open source platforms
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions, deal directly with clients over the phone and email to effectively solve problems
- Implementation on mid to large projects (B2B, B2C, different industries, etc.), and integrated e-commerce projects
- Experience with one or more Servlet or J2EE containers such as Tomcat, tcServer, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) or JBoss
- Knowledge of databases, working with SQL Experience with XML, JSON technologies
- Using project management and bug tracking tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Trac, Wiki, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently collaborate client stakeholders and internal teams
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration and DevOps approaches
- Strong client service orientation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
About the company:
A globally active IT service provider with over 30 years of experience and we have accumulated an extraordinary level of IT expertise across industries, technologies and countries.
Arvato has a unique experience in implementing, managing and enhancing eCommerce technology, having played an important role in this space since the emergence of the internet.
Well-recognized brands such as Reebok, Adidas, Sephora, L’Oréal, Estée Lauder, Dior, TaylorMade, AshworthGolf, and many more trust in our services and expertise.
We always have one goal in mind: the development of first-class, future-proof solutions for our clients. Thanks to globally networked offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, we offer customers complete support, regardless of where they are located.