SEO Campaign Manager
We are looking for a talented SEO Campaign Manager to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute organic SEO and Internet marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will own the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management. If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
- Create and manage the execution of client campaign strategy to increase website traffic and drive sales leads
- Take responsibility and accountability for assigned clients
- Facilitate project team and client meetings
- Understand and comply with our SEO campaign methodology and standards
- Facilitate issue resolution with internal team members and manage issue resolution with clients
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of coaching and supervision; proceed on own initiative and judgment
- BS in marketing, business or related field
- 2-5+ years of working SEO experience
- Experience in client account and relationship management
- Strong understanding of organic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Intermediate or better HTML and CSS experience strongly preferred
- Preference given to agency experience and/or consulting experience
- Sophisticated organizational skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Have a passion for client satisfaction and campaign success
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North, headquartered in Chicago, is an Internet marketing agency with over 60 experts on staff. We recently merged with Ephricon Web Marketing, located in the Baxter Town Center in Fort Mill, SC. To learn more about how the merger positions our agency moving forward, please visit: http://goo.gl/5IVuXc. We’re successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We’ll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.