SENIOR WEBMASTER - MANAGER POSITION
Brivin Corp, an online business and marketing development company, is looking to hire a Senior Web Programmer for our Miami office.
This is a high-level position, and our ideal Senior Web Programmer will be a pro-active, self starter webmaster with the drive and ability to use new technologies and create advanced systems for the web.
The atmosphere at Brivin is very team oriented, and the candidate needs to be able to work well with our team, be able to adapt quickly to changes and have a strong commitment to creating successful work
- Experience architecting and working on at least one large-scale public production web system (Please provide example(s) prior to interview);
- Experience building database-driven web sites;
- Excellent understanding of modern web/frontend technologies as well as backend/server technologies;
- Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and experience with PHP. All of our systems run on PHP and being fluent in this field is mandatory for the position;
- Can apply OOD to software design & problem solving;
- Commitment to building for best-in-class user experience;
- Experience supporting all phases of the system development life cycle including development, testing, QA, and production;
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of browsers and platforms as well deployments in multiple channels (web, mobile, etc);
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, Data Modeling/Relational Database Design;
- Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing;
- Administration of Linux (CentOS) + Windows servers;
- Experience installing, configuring, patching, and deploying applications with Apache HTTP Web Server;
- Proficient in writing and maintaining shell scripts to automate system tasks;
- Thorough understanding of architectural elements required to support large installations and maintain high availability such as clustering, and load balancing;
This Senior Web Programmer will act as a Project Manager and will help us design the whole system of our new web projects. We need a responsible and organized person that is on top of the niche to create complex Web Systems.
The candidate must be a local to the Miami area, as this is a full-time, on site position. We offer a competitive salary, as well as the opportunity to grow with the company and learn a great deal about web-based business.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related major is required for this position.
OBS: BEFORE APPLYING, READ ALL REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS STATED ABOVE. THIS POSITION IS FOR MIAMI RESIDENTS WHO ARE LOCAL, ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME FROM OUR OFFICE, AND MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE
How to apply
All candidates interested in the position should send a resume to with the subject "SENIOR WEB PROGRAMMER";