Ruby on Rails developer with PHP Background
Biz Launch Equity is on the hunt for a passionate Web Developer that lives on the edge of technology and loves building things people use.
You’re curious and relevant:
- You love building websites using emerging technologies
- You keep up with all the latest in development communities
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and thrive on doing things other developers have failed at
- Sloppy code that doesn’t scale bothers you
- You have contributed to open source communities
- You’re comfortable working with the design team
- Your eye for detail ensures projects are completed correctly the first time
- You like seeing features come to fruition and are able to jump into a project at any point in its lifecycle
- You thrive within our data-driven design culture, and can quickly react to changes and new feature requirements driven by our user analytics
- You’re hip to the latest requirements for cross-browser compatibility, page optimization, and development tools.
You know your stuff:
- Extremely familiar with Ruby on Rails and care about the cleanliness of your code.
- Confident with MYSQL or another database
- You love working with third party APIs like Twitter, Facebook, and Google
- You know what WordPress is
- Robust portfolio with working samples
- You’ve worked extensively with some form of version management system (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc)
You’re an even better catch (nice to haves):
- Linux Experience
- PHP Background
- Mobile App Development
You believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist:
Bored employees make boring products. Work and life should definitely be buddies, so we’re serious about cultivating a work environment around a entrepreneurial spirit and quick horizontal growth.
- Business goals celebrated with Major Milestone Trips
- monthly bonuses
- New computer equipment, software and tools needed to make your job easier and comfortable
- subsidized healthcare
- Unlimited Vacation
- Culture of acting with integrity
- Unlimited Sick Days
- 60k starting salary with raise in 6 months & 12 months.
- gym membership
- RevShare options on projects
- ability to work on a launch your own products!
How to apply
Please send a brief overview about yourself and a link to some of the projects you have worked on to