Ruby on Rails SENIOR DEVELOPER
This is a position with an energetic global development team. You will be involved, both from a technical and functional perspective, in architecture and implementation of our current and future web applications. The position involves:
- Establishing, challenging and testing new ideas and technologies
- Describing software functionality and writing specifications
- Performance analysis and scaling of Rails web applications
- Contributing to a strong team spirit with a proactive attitude
- Integrating our web applications with other web services (APIs, etc.)
To us, your most important quality is a willingness to learn and share with a demonstrated ability to do so in a self-reliant, motivated manner. To be considered for this position you must be passionate by web technologies and have experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails 2.3 (Rails 3 experience is a big advantage)
- Scaling web applications (load balancing, code optimization, HTTP request reduction strategies, etc.)
- jQuery, HAML/SASS, liquid, delayed_job, EC2 / S3, capistrano (chef experience is a big advantage)
- A high quality BDD workflow : cucumber, rspec, Jasmine, capybara, cruisecontrol.rb
- Code and project management tools: Github, Pivotal Tracker, Basecamp
Leadformance (www.leadformance.com) is a “software as a service” company established in 2007, supported by private investment. We produce Bridge, a specialized POS management suite with a dealer locator component, which creates strong relationships between consumers, brands, and reseller networks. Bridge is based on innovative technologies and it is intended for large international brands and their distribution networks.
We are a European/Canadian company with team members in Toronto, Paris and Chambéry. We are a relaxed, fun loving and committed team of people!
Don’t miss out. It costs nothing to talk.
Find out more, this could be the perfect opportunity for your skills and experience!
How to apply
Send your CV to with the reference RoR10CHY5. Please include a portfolio of work that you’re proud of.
This position is available for candidates having a working visa for the EU.