Ruby on Rails Developer - Tired of the big city - check out this opening
Third Screen Talent is looking for an experienced RoR developer. Bend, OR is famous for its scenic setting, mild climate, year-round recreation opportunities and growing economy.
Our client is a fast growing organization which provides customized marketing solutions. Applicants will have a chance to contribute to my clients RoR based web platform which manages marketing lead generation, web hosting, analytics and social media.
Skills my client would like to see are:
- Strength in all the Rails fundamentals (routing, active record, migrations, modules, bundles …)
- Demonstrated experience building, deploying and scaling commercial Ruby on Rails applications
- Social skills, minimal ego, and the drive to get things done
- Seriously good OOD skills
- TDD experience – you would rather run across a busy highway than write code without tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
Interested? Send us your resume now!
Applicants for U.S. based positions must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
How to apply
Please send your resume to