Behance’s passionate, rapidly growing development team seeks a talented QA Engineer. Behance maintains high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data, numerous third party integrations, and challenging scaling problems.
We are looking for someone who loves to break things and hates repetitive actions. You’ll be building automated testing tools on top of a robust testing framework in order to examine our multiple applications, spanning 1+ million lines of code. The perfect candidate should love diving into code, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quickly adopt new technologies.
If you love exploiting code to find its weaknesses, this job is for you.
- 2+ years PHP experience
- 1+ year HTML/CSS/JS experience
- 2+ years of test automation framework experience (PHPUnit, JUnit, etc)
- 1+ years of Selenium RC / WebDriver experience
- Organized, yet can juggle unfinished tasks
- A strong drive to learn new technical knowledge
- Passion and a love of what you do!
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Jenkins
- Experience with PHPUnit
- Experience with exploratory testing
- You spend time on the #selenium channel
- If you can explain the benefits of the page object pattern
- If you understand this comic: http://i.imgur.com/hktnJ.jpg
• Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
• Zend Framework
• Authorize.net CIM / AIM APIs
• PayPal NVP
• SVN / Git
• PHPCS / PHPCPD
● Competitive salary
● Health, dental and vision benefits
● Flexible schedule
● $3,500 technology budget for whatever rig you need to be productive.
● A kitchen stocked full of free food & drinks
● Having the most diverse, intelligent, and fun team anywhere!
Behance is a rapidly-growing technology company based in New York City. Our talented team of developers and designers work to leverage the latest technologies to create revolutionary products that empower creative professionals. Millions of visitors, enthusiasts, and creative professionals from across industries – and around the world – use Behance to connect and showcase their creations.
Our development team is world class, composed of smart, passionate developers who want to build cool stuff.
Our web properties and applications include:
Behance Network /// be.net
A professional network for creatives, utilizing countless technologies
ProSite /// prosite.com
Website builder with extreme JS and API integrations – no flash.
The 99% /// the99percent.com
Online magazine driven by a CMS, accompanied by an annual conference
Action Method /// actionmethod.com
Task management w/ extreme JS, API powers iPad / Android, iPhone apps
How to apply
Please email resumes to