Programmer/Analyst I - Web
As a Web Programmer/Analyst I, you will leverage Java and web technologies to build user-friendly applications for our customers that work across a range of devices. You will be part of a team that is passionate about learning and applying new technologies to create innovative solutions. This rewarding position provides you the opportunity to participate in all phases of the development cycle, from initial design to supporting released features. The skills to be successful in this role include:
• A clear understanding of object-oriented programming
• A passion for learning new technologies and knowing when to use them
• The ability to turn complex problems into simple solutions
• A desire to understand our customers’ needs and build intuitive interfaces
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintains, modifies and performs analysis on existing computer applications in accordance with detailed specifications as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time.
2. Develops, assists in the development and performs analysis of new programs and prepares technical documentation in accordance with detailed specifications provided as assigned. Prepares accurate estimates of development time.
3. Participates in design team meetings and team activities involving project design and project management as assigned.
4. Provides timely support to Help Desk in responding and resolving user issues.
5. Installs, reviews, tests and trains on new and existing computer applications to ensure accuracy, functionality, and meeting of customer expectations.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Associates degree in Computer Programming Technology or equivalent required
• Minimum one year computer application development experience required
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled