The LIVESTRONG New Media team is looking for a Production Developer with a proven interest in new media trends and tools. In this role you will work with other members of the new media team to design and execute innovative online campaigns.
Be a LIVESTRONG ambassador and speak to our mission, culture and core values.
Help to design, develop and manage all of our web properties – including loading and testing of email messages and web content.
Follow strategy guidelines to segment our database and ensure the right audience receives the right message.
Compile online statistics for use in analyzing success of campaigns and online strategy.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector with a passion for the LIVESTRONG mission.
- Motivated by service, humility and compassion for helping people.
- Possess a creative and innovative approach to work.
- Embrace change and move forward in a positive and meaningful way.
- Act as a generalist and perform tasks and functions in many areas.
- Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively across departments and teams.
- Knowledge of technology needed to set up and implement online campaigns and communication.
- Understanding of online design principles and strong interface design skills.
- Success in working in CMS and CRM tools.
- Ability to deliver timely reporting to track campaigns and communication.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ASP, PHP, Python or any server side language a plus.
- Experience working in Wordpress, Facebook and Google analytics is desirable.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree required.