Production Artist - Onsite Full-time
Designer Greetings, Inc. is seeking an experienced, obsessive-compulsive, organized, hands-on Production Artist for full-time onsite work. This position is heavily prepress and production oriented.
• Strict attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop CS3 Mac platform
• Proficient in preparing final press-ready files based on supplied specifications
• Strong typographic and layout skills
• Clear understanding of printing processes and techniques
• Ability to create plates for spot UV, glitter, foil stamp, die cut and emboss treatments
• Project management, file organization and archiving skills are a must
Must have related design degree or significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts or related field or an outstanding portfolio and experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design. A minimum of 5 years work experience necessary.
Designer Greetings is a greeting card, gift bag and gift wrap manufacturer. Our creative team is passionate, kind, collaborative, nurturing, hip, fun and looking for the same in a new member. Heck, we design greeting cards – it doesn’t get any better than that!