As a Product Designer at One Kings Lane, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from the conception of new features, collaborating with a cross-function teams, to pushing of pixels just before launch. You will be required to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own a large portion of the One Kings Lane product.
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco and reporting to the Design Director and work collaboratively with San Francisco & New York based teams.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- Contribute to the visual design of One Kings Lane product features and marketing materials, including visual concepts, high fidelity layouts, typography and icon design
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to produce pixel perfect and brand-appropriate design deliverables across our four platforms: web, phone, tablet and email
- Help establish and reinforce consistent visual design patterns across platforms
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the product and executive teams
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- A digital portfolio that displays a visually stunning array of mobile and interactive work showcasing your grasp of branding, typography, color, grid, scale, balance and hierarchy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a clean, sophisticated design sensibility
- Impeccable attentional to detail
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) Ability to collaborate with other designers, engineers and product managers
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- BFA/MFA or equivalent industry experience
- Create pixel-perfect illustrations and icons for the print, web, mobile and multiple screen resolutions
- Experience with e-commerce and retail centric design
- Experience working in an agile environment
- You are a home decor and interior design enthusiast
- You have experience with lifestyles brands