Product Owner Platform
The most customer focused website for holiday reviews and weather forecasting + our interesting “re-startup” phase + inspiring vision of the future + huge user base and brand awareness + room for creativity and “thinking big” + working with the latest technologies + super energetic colleagues + ownership + work in international environment = Your Job!
What are we looking for?
Who: A senior, technical Product Owner
Why: To manage a new team that will shape our customer journey
Where: Downtown Amsterdam, Netherlands
Manager: Head of Product
You are a Senior Product Owner with an analytical and/or statistical background and experience. You are used to working within dynamic, entrepreneurial environments and not afraid to come up with your own ideas and suggestions.
Next to that, you:
• Have completed a Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Have at least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Product Owner
• Are experienced in working within relevant markets, meaning the travel industry or other high-traffic ecommerce
• Have a strong affinity of and experience with data driven decision making
• Have strong analytical, communicative and planning skills
• Are aware of the latest trend in the markets and in your trade: a true specialist
What will be your challenge?
We are planning to set up up a new team of senior developers, who will firstly be responsible for building the platform that supports the complete customer journey. You will be the one leading that team, and you will work closely together with developers and other product teams (CRM+Content, User flow, CRO) to achieve common goals. This role is of a crucial importance for the organization and the large growth ambitions that we have.
To contribute to these ambitions, you (amongst others):
• Will manage the process to build and then implement a whole new CMS platform that is easy to use for internal stakeholders
• Partly build and most importantly guide the team to remain focused and set priorities
• Develop and update a roadmap to ensure continuous improvement and innovation of the CMS platform, including both internally used and customer facing products
What you can count on?
• Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions
• A company in a “re-startup” phase; you can make an impact on this transformation
• Very personal environment (around 90 FTEs), big brand and part of a listed company
• Working within an international top team
• Good training opportunities
• A lot of freedom which comes with your responsibility
• Office located at one of the hot spots in the center of Amsterdam
• At Zoover & Weeronline performance and fun comes together with lunch, table tennis, parties, teambuilding, fun activities, casual drinks, etc.
Does this sound like the challenge for you? Please apply via the ‘Link’:
For more information please contact Liza Schaeffer, talent acquisition manager, by calling +31610724028 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, Product Management, Technical, E-commerce