Product Owner E-commerce US Market
Booking.com – planet Earth’s #1 accommodation website – is looking for an experienced eCommerce Product Owner / UX specialist for our USA markets. You will help create the best possible product for our American customers and help us grow our business in the USA. You will work together with designers and developers, with our local hotel teams, our language specialists and our marketing teams. You will do user research and analyse user behavior. In the end, your goal is to make meaningful and measurable improvements to our product. You’ll join us at our beautiful Amsterdam headquarters and work with some of our industry’s smartest people.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features
- Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools
- Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
- Liaise with designers, developers and other product owners
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
- Understand how experiments may be improved
- Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
- Understand how changes will impact other experiments
- Document the details and impact of experiments and new features.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience working at a web-based company in the USA
- Strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
- Experience with A/B or Multivariate testing and Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus, travel industry is preferable.
- Pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle
- Able to work well independently and within a team; good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology is a plus, but not required.
Work at Booking
There are many benefits in joining the Booking.com team. We offer a competitive salary, attractive bonus plan, 26 days of annual leave, commuting reimbursement, a pension scheme, travel perks through Booking.com, and training opportunities. In addition, we offer relocation packages and work sponsorship for worldwide candidates to join our growing IT team in Amsterdam!
You are you, We are Booking!
We are a global company headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey.