Product Manager (m/f)
Do things like the web, usability and online communities get you excited? SEO and analytics are your not-so-secret passion? You love to develop features that are good for businesses AND their users? Then we really need to talk!
You would meet with the founders and product owners to discuss new features, document their requirements and work with our designers to create the needed wireframes. Afterwards you turn them into user stories, describing their functionality.
Together with the designers you’ll work on improving the overall usability of our products, and work closely with the coders during every development phase. You’ll devise and monitor multivariate and split tests, perform market research and optimize user engagement. Keeping an eye on our product and feature performance metrics is another basic part of the job.
What’s in for you?
- Any tech equipment/gadgets you want
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome team of passionate people to work with
- Great office on Torstraße in the heart of the startup scene in Berlin
- Monthly “Hack” days for learning new technologies and skills
- We also offer a very competitive compensation package, as well as relocation assistance (if required)
The qualities we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience with product management or product design on the web
- Strong understanding of web architecture & web technologies
- Experience with UI design and good understanding of best UX practices & patterns
- Experience with social networking platforms
- Experience creating user stories
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with analytical tools like Piwik or Google analytics
- Interest in bargain hunting!
How to apply
Visit our website www.6min.de/en for more information about our company. Apply to
If you attach documents to your mail, make sure they are PDFs and not .doc or .docx.