Are you an experienced UX Designer with entrepreneurial mindset that loves simplicity in building successful digital products? You need to read this!
Ticking the boxes on creativity and UX best practices for web (and mobile) products? Personas, MVP and Lean UX are things that drive you? You want to make a difference and think along on product strategy?
We want you to be part of the core product team helping us shape our future products.
Amsterdam and / or Rotterdam (you decide), fulltime position (32 – 40)
As a Product Designer you will be responsible to manage the Customer Experience of our product in the most elegant and efficient user journeys. You’ll be leading product design efforts of our core product (Job Marketing Platform – a next generation recruitment marketing solution, saas eCommerce product) and you will be hands-on with customer research and product designs (UX/GX).
You can be based either in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. The choice is yours! You’ll be working closely with our CPO and our product development team (with team members on both locations).
What you actually do
- perform user research (through qualitative and quantitative approach)
- analyse personas and job to be done objectives
- define customer journeys
- produce product concepts to elaborate product vision
- deliver UX assets such as wireframes & interactive prototypes
- deliver product GX designs according to our brand experience
- set the grounds for standardization of our brand experience (ux and style guide)
- contribute to product roadmap
- help identify MVP scope & estimate effort
- act as product owner in scrum terms
- safe guard the design quality of the deliverables
Which boxes do you tick?
(Psst…You do not need to tick all the boxes below in order to apply…)
What you see below, paints the ideal picture. Obviously, we also work well with people that have an appetite to excel, a foundation to build on and potential to succeed.
“Our perfect picture”:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in digital design (or equivalent experience) is considered an advantage
- Already earned your wings on web product conception and design – proven by portfolio
- Background at a top level digital agency is a plus (especially if you worked on eCommerce projects!)
- Led UX efforts before
- Expertise in personas analysis
- Experience in defining user journeys and seeing through complexity
- Experienced with tools and best practices to collect feedback and understand user behavior (rapid prototyping fan maybe?)
- Experience working in an Agile product delivery environment
- Experience with defining style guides, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps
- Tools like Axure, Invision, Mixpanel, etc are in your toolbox
- Comfortable with Usability testing
- Thorough understanding of defining and validating assumptions
- Experience with defining reports and dashboard interfaces is a plus (visualization of data)
- Know how to work with development teams and nail the estimation game
- Gotta be pragmatic with can-do, result driven mindset
- Both critical spirit and able to deal with criticism
- Communicative, able to present vision to both stakeholders and development team
- Psychology or behaviour science related study is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
Things we cherish
- Enterpreneurial spirit
- Good communicator
- Goal-driven personality
- Lame jokes (what can I say…) & beer on Fridays ;-)
What’s in it for you
First of all, you’ll be working with experienced colleagues with a strong vision on web development and software architecture, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. Secondly, every two weeks you’ll have dedicated R&D time to move the experience of our Job Marketing Platform to the next level. Thirdly, you’ll participate to meetups/conferences.
- Laptop of your preference and a nice big screen
- Flexible working hours
- Time and budget for training
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- Good salary and additional incentives
- Fixed term contract with an option for perm
So, does this sounds appealing to you?
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to Dimitra Retsina (CTO/CPO) → firstname.lastname@example.org.
About VONQ & Job Marketing Platform
You will be contributing to our flagship product called Job Marketing Platform (JMP). It’s a (big) data-driven application with a recommendation engine to serve multiple personas. Although it’s a young product we’re practicing LEAN methodology to gradually evolve it in a modular way and having a very ambitious roadmap in mind.
Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.