Paper Click Specialist
We are currently looking for a PPC Specialist who is skilled at paid search and has experience in both lead generation and landing page creation/optimization.
Reporting directly to the SEM Manager, and working closely with the SEO and Content Specialists, the PPC Specialist will lead the planning and execution of integrated PPC campaigns designed to increase the discoverability of each show in their assigned portfolio of brands as well as drive attendee registration for each show. This will involve working with stakeholders across the organization including Marketing, Sales, Conference, eBusiness, IT, association partners, and others to ensure timely completion and optimal results.
Candidate must be experienced in keyword research, campaign strategy, campaign creation, account structure, bid strategy/management, budget planning/management and optimization techniques in each network, as well as client education and reporting.
The PPC Specialist will also be responsible for staying abreast of search & display industry trends, search & display industry developments, and new features offered by Google & Microsoft.
- Minimum 2 years of paid advertising with ability to demonstrate previous PPC results, including keyword research, content optimization and increased conversions resulting from paid traffic, agency experience preferred
- Well-versed in PPC strategies, techniques and concepts, including Quality Score, AdRank, and landing page relevance
- Google AdWords advertising experience is required. Display and social network advertising experience preferred.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics, using campaign data, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and other sources, and clearly explain insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized with creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working across multiple departments with individuals at varying levels of the organization
- Creative thinker with a passion for innovation
- Tradeshow industry experience preferred but not required
- Marketing experience preferred but not required