We’re looking for a PHP/MySQL programmer with strong programming skills for full time remote employment. We’re looking for someone who can help implement industry best practices, create quality clean code and help lead us to an amazing, scalable and well thought-out application architecture.
We are a fairly distributed company with offices all across Canada, thus we’re not really worried where you’re located. Most of our team communicates via Skype. We use Github for version management and bug tracking.
- Strong knowledge (5+ years) of PHP and MySQL in a Linux environment
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with SVN and GIT
- Knowledge of web application security considerations (we tend to work with sensitive data)
- Capable of taking the lead, pointing to best practices and implementing those ideas
- Enjoys using new technologies! We’re moving from a dedicated server to the cloud, from SVN to GIT, from Apache to nginx and so on.
- Experience with CodeIgniter and/or other MVC frameworks is a plus
- Development of custom web applications including customer management systems, content management systems, payment gateway integrations, and other back-end management tools.
- Development and maintenance of websites and web applications.
- Integration of existing systems with external API’s or data gateways.
You get to work with a flexible and dynamic team who are pioneers in the industry they service. We are looking for long term thinkers and our opportunity will bring stability and a high quality of life and experience in your field. We are entering an exciting time in our growth and looking for good people to share in the experience.