Operations Manager- Web
Enphase Energy, located in Petaluma, CA is changing the way solar power is delivered to homes and businesses with the breakthrough Enphase Microinverter System, making solar power systems more productive, more reliable, smarter and safer. We are currently looking for a full-time Operations Manager.
Enlighten is Enphase Energy’s flagship web platform for monitoring and visualization of our customers’ microinverter systems. As the “public face” of Enphase for our customers, Enlighten needs to scale in tandem with the tremendous uptake of our products in the market.
Maintain required performance and availability for a data-rich web platform:
● Recruit operations employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
● Monitor health of servers and databases
● Implement change control (deployment) and escalation processes
● Provide internal cross-functional support for production issues
● Serve as primary interface to hosting providers
● Develop capacity planning model, including staffing plan, and track versus actual performance
● Develop and maintain C+12-month cost projections, including cost reduction options
● Verify integrity and timeliness of database replication and backups
● Design, develop and verify disaster recovery processes
● Multi-year track record of responsibility for production websites with large databases
● Experience with Rails at scale is a definite plus
● Experience with SQL and Linux administration
● Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
● Experience with vendor selection and management
● Service-oriented personality
● Experience with multi-continent operations strongly desired
The Company offers a competitive salary and health benefits including medical, dental, vision. Vacation, holidays and sick pay and a 401k plan with Company contribution.
How to apply
Apply online at: http://www.enphaseenergy.com/corporate/careers.cfm