Online Travel U/I Site Design
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AdventureLink www.adventurelink.com, is developing the leading system for researching and booking adventure travel worldwide. We are looking for a talented web designer to assist us in developing the overall brand image, navigation and user experience.
This is a freelance opportunity with the potential of long-term work as the company grows.
- You have solid visual design skills and a thorough understanding of graphic design/layout principles as well as UI/UX principles for the web.
- Portfolio of web sites with URLs that we can review
- Experience working with the Agile development process a plus.
- A BA/BS in HCI, Design, Computer Science, or related field would be helpful, but not required.
- In-depth, expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Online travel experience preferred but required
- Applying user-centered design process to create high quality user experiences for mobile and Web products
- Setting product UI requirements based on business, user and brand needs
- Working in a small team environment, so you will have control and a voice in working creatively with our team and being on the leading edge in developing the next generation in online travel
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity.
How to apply