Online Solution and Production Manager
The Online Solutions and Production Manager is responsible for developing, executing and supporting Duke CE client projects through technology-based tools and methods tailored to client learning needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a project lead for client projects within the Learning Innovations Team (LIT), working closely with Client Teams and Duke CE Infrastructure to ensure delivery of online components required by clients.
• Manage web-based online environments in support of client programs and Duke CE learning communities, using a toolset of technical components that include online learning platforms, web applications, and other virtual solutions.
• Project-manage the design and development of electronic content in the form of e-modules (using Adobe Presenter and other related tools) and documents (e.g. PPT, images, PDF, etc.) for distribution.
• Administer the design and delivery of online events (e.g. webinars).
• Serve as the client liaison for learning communities, providing orientation, support and prompt communication to maintain and develop client relationships.
• Document and improve processes to increase team efficiency, assist personal development and build organizational capability in core tools / methods.
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentation on projects and tools to client teams and clients.
• Support client team staff in the technical aspects of design and delivery.
• Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
• Strong organization and project management skills.
• Resourceful, with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
• Willingness to acquire new skills and enhance existing technical skill set.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-oriented environment in which commitment to a common mission and reliance upon and support of other team members is expected and valued.
• Takes pride and develops a sense of ownership in their role as a technical lead of client programs.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Pro-active approach to problem solving with the ability to perform duties independently with only general direction.
• Pro-active in relating with client teams, partners, and customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Demonstrable experience working with various web-related technologies