Online Production Artist
This role is part of our Creative team where you will work with Designers, Copywriters and other Production Artists. As an Online Production Artist, your responsibility will be to deliver high quality online work that contributes to the continued growth of Provide-Commerce online commercial presence. The majority of your work will involve hands-on banner production/automation as well as supporting site updates and email production. You will work directly with Channel Managers for email, portals and site optimization.
Because you envision simpler, better way to do things, our teams will provide many opportunities to craft automated solutions for online work. You love technical challenges and work well with clients and others on your team advising them on best practices for banner ads, site and email development. You enjoy training others and will help train seasonal freelancers on flash production as well as email or site production. Your teammates will count on you to help keep them up-to-date on the latest techniques and best practices. The successful candidate will have three or more years experience with website/email development and maintenance, be very familiar with e-mail best practices and enjoy client-facing work in a highly productive environment.
• Engage in hands-on production and automation of flash files (banners ads) and email.
• Manage file sizes effectively to produce optimized creative.
• Repurpose creative concepts over a multitude of banner sizes.
• Test how banners display on Macs and PCs to identify and resolve performance issues.
• Produce Actionscript for Flash site elements.
• Edit HTML-based email templates.
• Identify and propose automated solution that can supplant manual production steps and tasks.
• Proactively seek input from internal clients and teammates.
• Manage and execute multiple concurrent assignments while delivering work on time.
• Work well under pressure.
• 3+ years experience of website/email maintenance using HTML, CSS required
• Solid Adobe Flash skills
• Strong HTML text-coding ability, CSS required (proficiency in Dreamweaver)
• Solid knowledge of XML and Excel macros (VBA)
• Superior image manipulation and optimization for web using Photoshop and Fireworks
• Ability to repurpose Creative concepts over a multitude of sizes
• Proficient with Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0 in support of banner automation
Soft Skills / Competencies
• Ability to oversee large-scale projects during our peak holiday periods.
• Strong task management skills.
• Possess strong insight for process management and process improvements.
• Great client facing skills.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of deadlines.
• Must have exceptional communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail/accuracy.
• Available to work some weekend or evenings during high season.
To apply for this position, please use the following link:
To view all open positions, please visit: