Online Media Buyer
• New York, NY
• Deerfield Beach, FL
Who We Are: A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are a focused, diligent individual who combines creativity, marketing and analytics with a passion for maximizing profitability. As an Online Media Buyer, you will be a key driver in developing our performance-based display network. Through leveraging our high volume of targeted in-market consumers, you will set up retargeting campaigns on brands including Sweepstakes.com, HealthProfessor.com and AmericanCreditReport.com. You will also be required to develop and test online media campaigns with specific performance-based objectives, and expand them into high-volume/large-spend buys. Expert knowledge of online media campaign design, testing, optimization across multiple online channels – including display, retargeting, portal (MSN/Yahoo), PPV and content networks – is a big plus. This position is 100% ROI-focused and metrics-driven, which means you will be rewarded when a campaign is successful. As the media buys grow, you will be analyzing larger volumes of campaigns and generating and negotiating key business decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
• helping to drive AI’s online media buying and customer acquisition strategy by developing and managing profitable buys for multiple brands and advertisers
• leveraging creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages, and campaigns for specific brands and publishers
• managing the creation and execution of campaigns that exceed business goals
• driving and optimizing key traffic and revenue metrics – including CTR and conversions – through targeting and creative optimization
•prospecting for new publisher and media buying opportunities
• managing CPM, CPL, CPA, CPC, and CPV campaigns, and reviewing backend performance to ensure specific eCPA and profitability goals are being met
• developing strong relationships with publishers to continually test and optimize programs
• having the desire to constantly learn and expand your knowledge from leading minds in the online marketing world!
• a Bachelor’s Degree
• strong analytical abilities
• a self-starter who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
• a passion for media buying and online marketing, pride in your work and a drive to succeed
• exceptional communication skills and a “team-first” attitude
Please move to the front of the line if you also have:
• 5 to 7 years’ online marketing-specific experience, with a minimum 3 years’ demonstrated success in performance-based online media buying
• 2+ years of lead generation and/or ecommerce experience
• experience managing an advertising budget of at least $1M/Month
• demonstrated success in managing high-volume media buys for consumer audiences
• exceptionally-detailed knowledge of metrics, specifically A/B, multi-variant testing and ROI analysis
• expert knowledge of top display, retargeting, and online media publishers, networks, DSPs and exchanges including AppNexus, RightMedia, DoubleClick, AdBrite, AdMeld, Rubicon, OpenX and Facebook
• knowledge of SEM and SEO optimization
Please note: If you don’t have the “dream candidate” experience listed above, please include in your cover letter why you would make a great candidate for this position, including previous
experience and what your passions are – if you’ve got the raw talent, we’re willing develop it!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer