Nickelodeon Mobile Production Assistant
Nickelodeon is seeking a freelance Production Assistant. This position is an entry level web producer position. They have a strong desire to learn best-of-breed practices to keep nickelodeons’ Mobile products consistently updated and with a solid focus on consistent quality assurance, performance tracking and usage optimization.
The Production Assistant will be primarily responsible for managing Nickelodeon mobile web content while assisting with the other nick mobile products including the iPhone. Under the direction of the SR Dir Mobile, the Mobile Production Assistant will be tasked with working with programming, nick online, mobile operations, encoding services and any internal or external group to insure that the various nickelodeon mobile web products are updated on a daily basis with an eye toward developing new features to consistently improve the mobile web experience.
Ideal candidates will have strong web development understand, recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong web production skills preferred (proficiency with Photoshop and HTML as well as XML, Illustrator, and Flash)
- Detail Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related discipline
- Knowledge or strong interest in wireless content and related technologies
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, deadline-oriented
— A basic understanding of RSS file formats and related syndication specifications
Please include your resume and a link to an online portfolio
The Position pays 18-20 an hour
How to apply
Submit application to nickmobileproduct (at) gmail.com