At touchlab we build engaging, brilliant experiences for devices you watch, touch, and wear with enterprise, brand, civic, and startup partners. Over the last year we have grown from our "100% Android” roots to bring the same excellence across platforms.
As an experienced UIUX/Motion designer, you have a deep understanding of mobile design patterns and you’re fluent in the design languages of both Android and iOS. You know the rules and know how to break them to create amazing interfaces centered around the user.
Your relationship with developers is seamless, and you can communicate design thinking effectively with a keen awareness of unique platform boundaries and capabilities.
- Create and develop design assets including but not limited to wireframes, user flows, iconography, and high-fidelity mockups
- Communicate design intent and rationale across internal and external teams
- Collaborate in a variety of contexts with external developers, designers, and researchers
- Help develop test plans and user research practices
- 3+ years experience in UIUX design
- Examples of your work in live products
- Examples of in-production motion design
- Ability to clearly and consistently communicate design intent and rationale