Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That’s over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove is looking for a talented iOS/Android Technical Lead to join our Consulting team. The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client’s complex issues that go beyond Brightcove’s standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
We address both digital media strategies and designing and building innovative user experiences. To sum it up, we’re looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking to influence innovation in Brightcove’s products, and to build some really cool stuff.
You’ll be writing code. A lot of it. Often in different languages and technologies. This can range from implementing great user experiences, to developing the latest mobile apps for major global media clients. You should be skilled in:
- Native Player design and development (iOS/Android)
- Front End Video Portals
- Flash-only Player API – OR – Smart Player API
- We use some pretty cool stuff in a lot of different ways because the technology and customer needs are constantly changing.
- We encourage constant learning because every client is unique.
- We are active in the developer community and host a lot of local meet-ups to make sure that we are plugged into what is going on around us.
This position is based at Brightcove’s new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston’s Innovation District.
How to apply
Please apply to our careers page: