Mid/Senior Graphic Designer (2 months)
- Excellent graphic design skills, with 3+ years of experience in digital.
- Strong typography, branding, visualisation skills.
- Highly creative individual with the ability to take an idea from initial concept through to final artwork / detailed mark-up.
- Advanced knowledge of CS6, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of UI, UX and responsive design is preferable.
- Organised, capable of managing own workload and prioritising time effectively.
- Good people skills and able to work closely alongside designers and project managers in the team
- Supporting the art director with on-going design projects, including website, apps, emails and marketing materials etc.
- Working closely with developers to deliver great user interfaces and experiences across multiple devices.
- Provide mobile payment card acceptance to micro and quasi merchants with no upfront fees
- Highly innovative and progressive business
- Recession proof business in a rapidly growing market
- Challenging and demanding environment
- Intense but fun work culture
- Headquartered in London
How to apply
Send your CV to with examples of appropriate work.