Marketing Coordinator - Online Marketing
Who We Are:
A team of interactive media professionals who are obsessed with optimization and conversions. We design promotions and products that turn online users into real-time buyers.
Our IDEAL Candidate:
YOU are a multitasking magician who has the ability to look after every aspect of the Sales and Marketing team. You understand the various distribution channels of online marketing, and work well with teams to maximize campaign performance and distribution. You’re a fast learner, and can quickly apprehend how to utilize and maintain AI’s tracking software to troubleshoot all tracking issues and discrepancies, and optimize campaign performance. You’re proactive and possess a high level of business acumen, communication skills and professionalism as you interface with key technology executives on a daily basis. You have a team-first attitude, and thrive in a creative and dynamic work environment where you’re at the center of optimizing strategic growth.
…if this sounds like you, PLEASE keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
• Supporting the Sales and Marketing Team
• Working with Direct Advertisers on email and display advertising via our email distribution and web properties
• Managing Advertisers in the Affiliate Marketing Channel
• Managing tests, contracts, deliverables and transmission reports
• Administrating contracts, creatives and deliverables
• Monitoring campaigns to ensure ongoing campaign success through reporting and analysis
Still with us? Excellent!
What you’ll also be responsible for:
• Analyze data from previous campaigns & measure the effectiveness of specific email promotions
• Optimize campaigns and report revenue and database numbers to management
• Identify and solve problems in a fast-paced environment and communicate solutions to superior
• Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against campaign and database metrics
• Apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency and distribution of campaigns
• Collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions on campaigns performance
• Realize maximum revenue opportunity in accordance with goals and objectives of company
• Report stats and recommendations for company growth to management on a weekly basis
Good so far? Great!
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited data
• Advanced skill level with statistics and Excel
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with identifying and solving problems
• Fast learner – able to learn new programs and skills quickly
• Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
• HTML, graphics and web page knowledge or Internet Marketing experience (preferred)
• Any internet marketing or account management experience (preferred)
Got the “must-haves”, too? Then we want to talk to you TODAY!
About Acquinity Interactive:
AI was created by a group of individuals with a passion for online marketing and a belief that there’s a better way to do it. With a little savvy and a whole lot of passion, we’ve created a proprietary technology system that works, and we prove it to our very satisfied customers every day. How did we reach that level of success? By finding creative, dedicated individuals like you, who are just as passionate about getting it right – and willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Plus we play as hard as we work, with regular team-building events, fun contests and a whole lot more!
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care options
Acquinity Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer