Manager, Strategic Web Services, req 33066
At The Johns Hopkins Hospital,
We’re Growing. And so are the reasons to work here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has led the way for over a century with medical advances that have benefited people throughout the world. Working in a world-renowned, 1,000+ bed, teaching hospital, our employees are dedicated to discovering new possibilities and growing in their careers.
We are currently hiring a Manager, Strategic Web Services, req 33066.
• Supervising all Web services development and publishing efforts to ensure a fresh, advanced, and competitive Web presence at the highest level
• Conducting research into emerging Internet technologies and programming languages
• Providing research and organizing and presenting ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Organizing, managing and working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required, masters degree preferred
• Proven, relevant experience in cross-functional development with a broad range of Web technologies
• Understanding of Web server technology and the ability to make appropriate hardware and software recommendations
• Comprehensive understanding of Web strategies, technologies, protocols, various Internet programming languages, analytics and trends, application development methodologies, database development, and data privacy practices and laws
• Experience with structuring, developing and implementing interactive Web sites
• Web accessibility expertise with the ability to provide guidance to other Web professionals
• Knowledge of multimedia design, including Adobe and Macromedia Suites
• Proven team leadership and responsibility with regard to technical projects and initiatives in a complex organization
• Must have developed and implemented a successful corporate or health system and/or higher education Web strategies
• Successful candidate will be able to navigate, negotiate and accommodate the needs of a diverse community. Must be able to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer and interpersonal/human relations service skills
It’s because we value the people who work here that we offer an unparalleled benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a generous tuition reimbursement program, multifaceted retirement options and even college grant tuition for your dependents.
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 33066.
Your life’s work begins here.
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V – The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 33066 or go to: https://www.healthcaresource.com/johnshopkins/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=368470.