Manager, Strategic Web Services, req 33066
At The Johns Hopkins Hospital,
We’re Growing. And so are the reasons to work here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has led the way for over a century with medical advances that have benefited people throughout the world. Working in a world-renowned, 1,000+ bed, teaching hospital, our employees are dedicated to discovering new possibilities and growing in their careers.
We are currently hiring a Manager, Strategic Web Services, req 33066.
• Supervising all Web services development and publishing efforts to ensure a fresh, advanced, and competitive Web presence at the highest level
• Conducting research into emerging Internet technologies and programming languages
• Providing research and organizing and presenting ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Organizing, managing and working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s Degree required, masters degree preferred
• Proven, relevant experience in cross-functional development with a broad range of Web technologies
• Understanding of Web server technology and the ability to make appropriate hardware and software recommendations
• Comprehensive understanding of Web strategies, technologies, protocols, various Internet programming languages, analytics and trends, application development methodologies, database development, and data privacy practices and laws
• Experience with structuring, developing and implementing interactive Web sites
• Web accessibility expertise with the ability to provide guidance to other Web professionals
• Knowledge of multimedia design, including Adobe and Macromedia Suites
• Proven team leadership and responsibility with regard to technical projects and initiatives in a complex organization
• Must have developed and implemented a successful corporate or health system and/or higher education Web strategies
• Successful candidate will be able to navigate, negotiate and accommodate the needs of a diverse community. Must be able to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer and interpersonal/human relations service skills
It’s because we value the people who work here that we offer an unparalleled benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a generous tuition reimbursement program, multifaceted retirement options and even college grant tuition for your dependents.
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 33066.
Your life’s work begins here.
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V – The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.