Mac/iPhone Developer – (Oklahoma City & Salt Lake City)
About the gig
We want a tech leader who can develop and take ownership of molding our mobile lineup. You’ll be working on some of the top apps for real estate professionals (our DaVinci is consistently one of the top business apps for iPhone). It’s the stuff that helps actual, on-the-go professionals get more done in less time.
Here, you’ll get the best of both worlds: being part of a progressive, goal-oriented team, but still having the satisfaction of working independently. You’ll never get stuck or pigeonholed. Won’t happen. Working here, you’ll get immersed in even more new technology. We mean really diving right in. Plus, you’ll have bosses who are developers too, so they ‘get it.’ Why? Because we speak the same language.
About a la mode
There’s a reason that over 100,000 professional agents, brokers, lenders, inspectors, and appraisers rely on our desktop, mobile, and web-based products as mission-critical foundations of their business. There’s a reason that nearly 50% of all residential mortgages in the U.S. rely on our systems and technology, every single day. We got here with hard work, intense self-criticism and by leading every technological advance instead of chasing competitors. Simply put, we provide the right solutions, at the right price, backed by the right service.
Come see for yourself. You won’t look back. Send your resume to Jobs@alamode.com.
• Experienced Mac developer with a desire to learn and create iPhone/iPad applications
• Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
• Must be flexible and able to work to deadlines
• Quick learner and able to take ownership with little supervision
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Experience with estimating tasks
• Must show flexibility to pre-established coding standards and conventions
Requirements (Minimum Technical)
• Strong knowledge of C and Objective – C languages
• Strong knowledge of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch Frameworks
• Demonstrated ability to do object-oriented design and development
• Desire to positively and proactively interact with other team members
• 3+ Years of software development, including solid experience on Mac OS X
• Experience with unit testing frameworks and test driven development is an asset
Requirements (Desirable Technical)
• Source Control (Subversion, Visual Source Safe)
• Experience with Macromedia Fireworks
This is a full time position with excellent benefits. As an a la mode employee you will receive…
• A generous 401(k) plan with a large variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting
• Medical coverage through Aetna, and we pay 100% of it
• Dental insurance is through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100% of it
• Prescription coverage
• Vision coverage
• Families are eligible to join your insurance at amazingly low rates
• Company paid life insurance with an expanded coverage option
• A Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program (aka “cafeteria plan”) saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
This full-time position comes with first-class, top-tier benefits & an environment like no other. We love our people and it shows. EOE.
How to apply