Lead UX/UI Designer
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer Ninja to help us take our award winning analytics platform to the next level, someone with exceptional Visual Design and User Experience skills and a passion for turning ideas and data into insanely beautiful and functional web designs.
You will be working closely with the Product Owner and Front End Development team to define implementation detail using rapid prototyping (sketches, wireframes, mocks) and then transform this into pixel perfect visual design. We also work Agile, iterating quickly to continuously build in knowledge and learnings from a marketplace which is exploding!
You will be joining a team of Samurai warriors comprising proven entrepreneurs, media executives and technologists to challenge the status quo.
You will be someone with an exciting portfolio of dashboard, analytic UI or infographic software UX work that speaks for itself and with a passion for beautiful, clean design. You can take complex information and present it in a way that is meaningful, simple and elegant. You will also be able to quickly iterate on practical designs that take into account any engineering constraints.
- 3-4 years experience in UX/UI design, with experience designing data visualisations or analytic dashboards.
- Expert in Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent design tools.
- Possess an exceptional portfolio evidencing your dashboard, analytic UI, data visualisation or infographic experience.
- Excellent ability to articulate and present your design decisions (verbally and written)
- Ability to work with a product team to rapidly prototype and iterate on complex ideas, and supply wireframes and user journeys.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphical elements
- Experience in the media industry (television, online video / advertising, technology)
- Startup or high-growth small company experience working in tight small teams
- Senior / Lead full-time employment role
- Negotiable salary
- Eligible for bonus scheme
- Private health care, training budget, share options, gym subsidy
- Groovy open plan office with great views over Central London.
Streamhub is an exciting UK-Japanese startup providing a next generation audience analytics service for the media. An initiative driven by proven media/telco entrepreneurs and big data technologists, Streamhub is looking to support the digital performance of media companies and brands working with video content. Headquartered in London, Streamhub is growing its operations in both UK and Japan.
How to apply
• NO AGENCIES please
• Email your CV and LinkedIn profile( if you have ) to
• Put 'Lead UX/UI Designer' in the subject line
• Include a covering email telling us why you're interested in this position. We would like to know why you're excited by this particular opportunity.
• Your salary expectations
• Your earliest start date