Lead UI/UX Designer
Apptegic is a leading customer happiness solution. We help companies convert, upsell, and retain more customers by understanding customer usage behavior and communicating appropriately to customers in-context and in real-time. Apptegic unlocks customer usage data to drive customer success.
We are looking to take our user experience and visual appeal to the next level. We are seeking someone to lead the charge in reshaping Apptegic’s experience and image from top to bottom, and designing the customer happiness movement.
- Conceptualize, wireframe, mockup, and design elegant and intuitive user experiences
- Visualize complex sets of data in a way that that is easily understood and useful to the user
- Own product, website, and marketing design. Inspire Customer Happiness through design
- Help shape the future of Apptegic’s product & design the most powerful, easy to use customer happiness platform
- Passion for designing compelling, intuitive user experiences
- Solid intuition of best practices and tools used in user-centered interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and color
- Experience working with engineering to move designs from concept to production.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Ability to prototype your work in HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience designing modern web applications built to scale
- Experience with complex data visualization and/or analytics design
- Able to work in office in Somerville, MA, Davis Square
How to apply
If you qualify and are excited about the idea of joining a rapidly growing startup, leading the way in helping web businesses create customer happiness, please apply through email at