You are obsessed with design, technology, innovation, and software products; you geek out over user experience, responsive design, and interaction design, and you are constantly consuming the latest cutting-edge web and mobile technologies. You are a natural innovator, always absorbing new ideas and mashing them up with your creative expertise to create new, exciting, concepts.
Your passion for designing innovative interfaces and user experiences is only eclipsed by your passion for executing your ideas. You are meticulously detailed, with a discerning eye for pixel-perfection, and the leadership chops to inspire the same level of attention to detail across your team.
If this describes you, we want you to join our team. As a senior member of our design team, you will take on exciting challenges as you lead the team in designing beautiful, usable, magical user experiences.
We provide an exciting, fast-paced work environment with a top-notch team and amazing possibilities for growth, plus sweet perks like on-site yoga classes, ping-pong breaks, and plentiful snacks.
• Lead a team of full time and freelance designers in creating pixel-perfect user interfaces.
• Design experiences that delight users.
• Proactively and effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members to ship projects on time and on budget.
• Jump in and get your hands dirty when necessary, writing copy, tweaking designs, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Provide direction and mentorship to team members; promote a culture of innovation and creativity that takes the whole team to the next level.
• Exceptional portfolio demonstrating a proven ability to create suberb interfaces for web and mobile applications.
• 3-5 years experience managing designers.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Broad knowledge of digital technologies, with a passion for self-teaching and staying up-to-date on emerging trends.
• Paid vacation days & time off
• Opportunities for travel
• Medical insurance
• Weekly yoga classes
• Much, much more
For immediate consideration please submit resume, salary history, and portfolio of shipped products.
How to apply