We are seeking a fresh face with growing talent for a role as Junior Designer at Williams Randall Marketing to tackle print projects and a limited number of small online assignments in a fast-paced (and friendly) environment.
The person in this position will be responsible for designing projects from conception to completion, often under the guidance of Senior Art Directors or the Creative Director. They must be able to work collaboratively as well as independently. The right person will be organized, motivated, and have strong verbal and written communication skills. The position is in our downtown Indianapolis office.
These skills are required for the position.
- An eye for detail, so that projects are handled with accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and grow. Better yet, a passion for it
- An understanding of hi-res file preparation for printing
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Comfortable using a Mac
Want to distinguish yourself? Here is a list of things that will do that.
- Advanced skills with InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- An understanding of the Internet landscape from a designer’s eye, such as a basic understanding of Web sites, banner ads, e-newsletters, and social media
Williams Randall Marketing is a full-service agency with offices in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana. We help clients achieve their business goals by focusing on their branding and advertising, online presence and media placement-all while keeping an analytical eye on measuring success and achieving results.
This role is for a candidate with 0-2 years experience.
How to apply
To apply, send a cover letter and link to your online portfolio to .