Jr. Project Manager
Local applicants only. Check us out at http://www.devbridge.com
We are looking for a project manager, sales, and account relations person all rolled into one. You should have strong communication skills, be outgoing and personable, and be passionate about technology and solving business problems! The position will have constant interaction with the customer, so great communication skills are a must.
You will be working closely with the sales and technical teams and act as a key advisor to the client, and be an internal project owner within the company. We also anticipate this position to have project management as one of the responsibilities.
We serve some very specific industries and are willing to train and invest into your experience. Our processes and workflow is custom to our business, so we’re looking for someone fresh out of college or with just a couple of years of experience.
- Participate in sales meetings (immediately);
- Assist with lead follow up using BaseCamp (immediately);
- Be passionate about delivering the best websites and mobile apps to our customers;
- Write summaries of requirements after sales meetings (immediately);
- Initiate conversations with new leads (1-3 months);
- Communicate project status with clients; from 4 to 8 projects at a time (1-3 months);
- Perform project termination and invoicing (3-6 months);
- Discover requirements and help clients define needs (6 months);
- Perform quality assurance for ongoing projects (9-12 months);
- Create proposal for new projects (1 year);
- Work with technical team to engineer solutions based on collected requirements (1 year);
You should have at least 3:
- Sales or customer service experience;
- Strong technical background;
- Writing experience;
- Business development experience;
- User experience design;
- Project management experience, Agile experience;
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or IT roles.
- A variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- A development focused company;
- Friday company lunches (we’re currently working through a list of different cuisines);
- Educational opportunities (An event apart, Microsoft PDC, MIX, etc.);
- Flexible work hours;
- Benefits package including gym downstairs, health insurance, sick days;
- Opportunity to travel between our office in Chicago and Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Dog and cat friendly; sorry parrots and fishies;
- Performance based bonuses;
- PS3, videogames, foosball table, chess!
- Opportunity to grow with a company that is constantly looking for leaders;
- Losing bets, and then publicly humiliating yourselves on social websites.