Internet Marketing Specialist
At The Johns Hopkins Hospital,
We’re Growing. And so are the reasons to work here.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has led the way for over a century with medical advances that have benefited people throughout the world. Working in a world-renowned, 1,000+ bed, teaching hospital, our employees are dedicated to discovering new possibilities and growing in their careers.
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s Department of Marketing and Communications is seeking an Internet Marketing Specialist.
As a member of the Internet Strategy & Web Services team serving the Johns Hopkins Health System, the Internet Marketing Specialist will manage and coordinate the day-to-day execution of Internet marketing programs and campaigns including:
• Search engine marketing
• Social media
• Email marketing
• Online content distribution
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing or Communications. Equivalent experience and training, in digital communications, web marketing or social media, beyond the work experience requirements may be substituted on a 2:1 basis
• 2 years minimum experience
• Working knowledge and experience using content management systems, social media tools and related web applications
• Exposure to and interest in online marketing, with a working knowledge of online marketing, SEO, SEM, display advertising, website reporting tools and web analytics
• Medical or health related institution and web writing experience
• Marketing communications or corporate communications writing and editing experience
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS skills
• Must demonstrate a shared vision for social media, relationships with consumers and understanding of how technology and social trends intersect to drive internal organizational understanding and cultural change
• Ability to use Microsoft applications, and specialized software such as ASP online software, CMS, Adobe CS and Macromedia products
It’s because we value the people who work here that we offer an unparalleled benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a generous tuition reimbursement program, multifaceted retirement options and even college grant tuition for your dependents.
Take your career to new heights and apply at www.hopkinsmedicine.org/careers and refer to Req 36536.
Your life’s work begins here.
EOE/AA, M/F/D/V – The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students. All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply.