- Collaborate in the development of websites using CMS platforms such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Be able to hand-code design comps into optimized, standards compliant websites.
- Create cross browser/platform compatible sites in a team environment with Information Architects and Interaction Designers.
- Demonstrate an intimate knowledge of browser quirks and development best practices.
- Implement and advocate for the use of standards based and semantic HTML and CSS to solve design problems.
- Assess existing sites/systems for code quality and interactive appeal.
- Evangelize for using best practices for front-end development.
- Inspire a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Nurture and promote the Interface Engineering practice within your team and Forum One.
- Demonstrate an understanding of graphic design for the web and layout. Experience with Photoshop required.
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger creative community at Forum One.
- Experience with CMS development, especially WordPress and Drupal.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Understanding of web standards, search engine optimization methods, and accessibility guidelines.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to communicate persuasively.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines on a tight schedule.
- Experience collaborating with others and working in small teams.
- Fun to be around, full of positive energy, get on well as part of a small team, and enjoy talking about new ideas!
Send us your resume and sites you’ve developed today!