Interactive Project Manager/Strategist
We are looking for a whip-cracking project manager with strategic chops to help lead our roster of national clients.
If you’re a confident self-starter and team player, then you’re ready to carry the torch for an eclectic team of passionate interactives.
You’re not phased by crazy acronyms from a developer, nor do you roll your eyes when a designer asks for a 1 pixel adjustment.
You get them and the industry because you love it too.
So, if big phrases like “experience planning” and “strategic mind” describe you, grab your whip and apply with us!
- Proactively identify new interactive opportunities for clients.
- Lead the planning of new interactive projects including strategy development, information architecture, user experience definition, functional requirements and statement of work documents.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and meet specified objectives.
- Possible projects include e-mails, digital ads, campaign landing pages and microsites, content managed websites, mobile websites, custom Facebook development and motion graphics.
- Create and present project planning documents including budgets, timelines and project scopes to internal teams and clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate with teams of creatives, technologists and strategists.
- Lead the project process and manage scope from concept through delivery.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- A passion for interactive marketing and communications.
- Knowledge of web technologies.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit resume and salary requirements to , or Swanson Russell, Attn: HR Dept., 1222 P Street, Lincoln, NE 68508.