We are looking for a person who has passion for digital and is interested in the intersection of business & digital strategy. From concept to implementation you care about every detail, while keeping the big picture in mind.
We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find passion in your work. Be a part of a team who thinks having fun and being creative are some of the key ingredients to your and our success.
Cloudberry Creative is a full-service strategic creative agency and the result of a recent merger between Zaum Interactive and Windup Design. We primarily serve Fortune 500 companies in the Financial Services and Healthcare industries. We are a small organization of smart, ambitious, experienced and nice people who care.
This is a freelance-to-permanent position after a trial period (working primarily off-site at first with occasional team meetings in our Tribeca office).
As Interactive Producer you will oversee complex digital projects from conception to launch, while managing a team of digital professionals and being the primary point person for client project teams. You will create and manage project plans and work closely with Cloudberry engagement managers to ensure that projects run smoothly, on budget, and on time.
You also work well as a team member and will be using your experience and brilliant mind contributing to both strategic and creative solutions.
• 2+ years experience as web project manager or interactive producer (or related position)
• Good understanding of front-end technology (HTML/CSS/XML/Flash)
• MS Project intermediate/expert level
• Experience in a top interactive agency a plus
• Subject matter expertise within Financial Services a BIG plus
• Ability to oversee digital projects from start to finish and a track record of delivering exceptional quality on time and on budget
• A strategic and creative mind that you are not afraid to use
• Have ‘multitasking ability’ engrained in your DNA
• Personal commitment to help your teammates and contribute to a great working culture
• Obsessive focus on quality and best results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills