Interactive Producer / Project Manager
The position involves managing all areas of the website design and development life cycle with a blend of traditional and agile methods appropriate to the client, the team and the project; defining the scope of project (goals, deliverables, schedule and budget); creatively leading our team by communicating a focused and clear vision to achieve both efficient and successful completion of the project; managing a multi-disciplinary team of graphic designers, freelancers, front-end designers and back-end programmers, and helping to develop creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables. We are looking for self-starting individuals who possess solid project management, organizational, and people management skills. Working knowledge of Harvest and Basecamp is preferred.
Core Skills & Experience Required:
1-3 years experience working for interactive agencies with similar to focus to our clientele (i.e. Fashion, Luxury and e-Commerce).
1+ years experience with e-Commerce and CMS platforms such as Magento, Wordpress, and Expression Engine.
• 3+ years experience as a producer / project manager.
• Experience developing statements of work, budgets, and project plans.
• Familiarity with and ability to discuss interactive technologies, including HTML, CSS, Flash, backend / server systems, content management systems.
• Experience working with internal marketing, account, creative and technology teams.
• Ability to work with various client teams, including marketing, technology, and product.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Meticulous attention to detail and desire to exceed expectations.
• Working knowledge of Harvest and Basecamp.
• Proficiency with PM and QA software (MS Project, Basecamp, Sifter, Jira, Bugzilla, etc.).
• Basic Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Proficiency with major office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Knowledge of or experience doing IA/UX.
ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Sweden Unlimited is an interactive creative and web development agency with a deep understanding of the world of online retail. We are fashion-centric and focus our expertise on creating online experiences that are the pinnacle of forward-thinking design and technology. We deliver custom digital solutions to facilitate our clients’ business and translate their vision across all media.
As a boutique agency each principal is deeply involved in driving all phases of a project. Our experienced design and development teams strategize, conceptualize and implement a broad array of creative services needed to propel a dynamic web experience. We are passionate about integrating every aspect of the design, brand image and functionality of our clients’ web presence with a cost-efficient and scalable platform.
The clients we have developed websites include Lanvin, Proenza Schouler, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs Employee Sale, Cynthia Rowley, The Row, Kara Ross, Nili Lotan, Bullett Magazine and GrandLife Hotels.